Practice as LifeSpan
folding << / >>
- " BLUR ", La Baïse, 1997
- Realisation of Tourism design on a bank of a wild river, first
step production of a prototype on 5000 m2 in 1997, the site of Vianne, on the river
" la Baïse ".
- Command following a competition.
- Architect: R&Sie(n)
(name of the agency at this time : Roche, DSV & Sie)
Creative team and associates partner : François Roche, Stephanie Lavaux, Gilles
- Scenario :
1) Realization of a roof in plastic like a floating filtration canopy in
2) Waiting the rising of the river, carrying plastic bag from farming chemistry
3) Using this filter to reveal the substances and the aesthetic of specific